Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Writers Block

I sat around this morning attempting to think up some new or old stories to humor you all with and I ended up writing a 3 or 4 paragraphs of how much I despise politicians. I watched some news this morning of a man running for office in Chicago and the fact that the courts ruled that he had to be removed from the ballot due to the fact that he didn't actually reside there. The cat dick was actually trying to argue that he did, in fact, live there because he owned a home that he was renting... Huh?

As I sat and watched in disgust, all I could think about was my extreme dislike of politicians. They're such bullshit artists. It's as if every one of them are born liers and graduated from the same Imadouchebag High. In my rambling, I even began listing the differences between the salaries of Congressmen and American Soldiers. As much as it was pissing me off to even write about it, it seemed rather boring and a little like I was just bitching. Sure! It had my typical humor added to it, but I just wasn't the same. I mean, the same reason I don't vote is more than likely the same reason I quit in the middle of the blog. What difference would it make to anyone to hear me bitch about the same b.s. that they could listen to on any news channel at any moment throughout any given day?

Anyway, I didn't finish what I was writing because it was boring me in the ass and I have really started to enjoy this writing thing. I have found a good way to sit around and remind people of the humor that I see in my life, as well as others. When I chuckle recounting some of the crap I've lived through, just as I'm pretty sure most of you will as you read it. In the midst of my day I got busy. Needless to say...I ended up going to lunch with my Paw and Sis.(I try not to miss to many of those opportunities) Then I got home and my conscience was telling me I should probably try and earn a living at some point in the day. So I put a solid hour and a half into some emails and phone calls. Whew!

So I found myself daydreaming and going through old documents on my laptop trying to piece together a presentation for a client when I ran across the only video I have ever actually hit "Save" on. After I watched it I remembered why I did. It made me pee in my pants the first time I watched it. Not so much the second time, but none the less, I thought I would share.



I really love Jack!

I complained in one of my posts about the dumbass that forgets the Mexi Melt EVERY TIME... and one of my friends (JJ) mentioned that "maybe he had a bad day..". Well needless to say after I watched this I figured that maybe she was right. If you have ever been burdened with having to cater to the public for a living, you understand what it must be like sometimes. Every shithead in NWA has driven through a Taco Bell at some point, and in my case, really drunk several of those. These poor bastards have to put up with morons all day and night. I can only imagine what it's like after midnight. 

So today, I bow my head and give mercy. Just this once tho. Cause the next time, I'm turning around and coming in. Even if it means that I miss the beginning of Glee.

J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment