Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some asked and some didn't. If you did, well here ya go. If ya didn't, what the hell are you doing here?

Well. Ok. The wifey suggested and a few of you said you would be interested in following some of the inner workings of my brain. I will warn you this: I will speak of things that I can't say on Facebook. Things that are controversial and that will surely piss someone out there off to no end. You bet your ass on that. So don't invite the kids to read this and don't come here and pass judgment on me. One, and only one will give me the ultimate judgment of my actions or opinions in the end and that's the good lord himself. And don't worry. If you think I'm gonna drop a story about you, I will! But I'll change the names to protect the good people of my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment